I have answers! Here are the Top 10 senior session questions I get! Senior sessions are not what they used to be! I customize my senior sessions for each senior! Picking locations, themes, and ideas based on their likes, interests, and personality!
1. How far out should I book my senior session? My summer and fall sessions book QUICKLY! I suggest reaching out 6-12 weeks prior to when you are wanting to book! I will provide my booking link so you can see my open availability and find a date that works for you!
2. What dates do you schedule senior sessions on? I typically book Senior sessions Monday- Thursdays, but I do open a few weekend sessions! Those weekend options book quickly, so if you are needing a weekend date book early!
3. How long is the session and what do I get? My senior sessions are approximately 2 hours long! We typically visit 2-3 locations and do 4-6 outfit changes! I edit all of the images and send them to you via a digital downloadable gallery! I also include a mobile app download! The personalized mobile app allows you to access all of your photos on your phone at any time!
4. What should I bring to wear? I send all of my seniors a Style Guide that gives you a ton of tips on choosing outfits, accessories, etc. As stated above, plan for 4-6 outfits, but if you need help just bring a lot of options and I can help you make the final choices.
5. What else should I bring besides clothes? Once your done planning outfits, shoes, accessories the hard part is done. Now you can think outside of the box! Think of items that have meaning to you (your bible, dog, letterman’s jacket, a state championship ring, a baby photo, etc) The possibilities are endless!
6. What should I do to prepare for the session? One we have a plan, now it’s time to prepare! Do you need a haircut? Are you making an appointment for professional hair and make-up? Don’t forget to clean/ paint your nails!
7. How can we make my senior session different from everyone else? This is something I love! When my seniors fill out their questionnaire with tons of details it gives me a great insight into what their vision is and I can help make that come to life. Some kids already have a location in mind (family land, somewhere sentimental, Downtown Nashville) and some kids have an idea of what they are wanting but nothing specific- that is where I step in to help!
8. What if I don’t know how to pose? DON’T worry about that at all! I will walk you through every step and every pose! All of it!!
9. What should I expect after my session? After your session I will post a sneak peek, usually within 24 hours! YAY! You will receive 2 emails from me when I am done with editing the entire gallery! (typically within a week). One email will be your gallery download and the other is the mobile app download!
10. Can I order prints or products after my session? YES! Your gallery has a store attached that you can order prints from! You also have the option to order a custom album.
I hope I answered all of your senior session questions! If you have more please message me! Loved this post? Here is another helpful blog post when planning for your senior session!