The final shoot I did while at the Creatively Gathered was this winter shoot. Here is the link to the Zero Waste and Country Traditional blog posts also from this styled shoot. This wedding vision board was called “Winter Splendor”. The goal was to put the glitz and glam into the gloom of the winter months.
The details were nothing short of spectacular, as a result I loved how this came together. The black and white played off of each other so well and certainly elevated the glam.
Another touch was the table settings and floral arrangements, they were simple yet stunning. The tall white flower centerpieces on the silver candelabras were perfect.
Can we talk about that headpiece! It is perfect to make any bride feel like a princess. This would be a great option for a bride who doesn’t want to wear a veil.
The details of this white tuxedo jacket and her black heels pulled their looks together. Her all white bouquet and fur subsequently elevated the glamour. Mount Ida Farm has so many amazing photo locations.
Finally adding a coffee bar to a winter wedding is a perfect touch for warm things up! Not to mention the amazing wedding cake.
Look at this ceremony site! The black and white arbor worked perfectly with the look of the wedding. You can view the whole Winter Splendor gallery here!
- Styled Shoot Coordinator: @klaynestyled
- Wedding Portfolio Specialist: @dreamteamacademie
- Venue: @MountIdaFarm
- Planner: @antonia_experience
- Tabletop Rentals: @festivefarerentals
- Ghost Chairs: @brideandjoyrentals
- Florist: @brousseauevents
- Bakery: @thecakebee
- Mobile Coffee Bar: @Brickwallcoffeebar
- Invitations: @okotaweddings
- Shoes: @elliewrencustomweddingshoes
- Crowns: @mjfbridal
- Calligraphy: @postskriptco
- Make-Up Artist: @courtneymichelleartistry
- Hair Stylist: @radiantreflection_muah
- Bridesmaids Dresses: @bellabridesmaids
- Men’s Attire: @classictuxedos
- Styling Mat: @lindalestudios