This was yet another beautiful styled shoot hosted by K Layne Styled at Creatively Gathered. The wedding was a Country Traditional theme, in addition to the previous post it was also held at Mount Ida Farm.
Look at those sweet puppy faces. A puppy wrapped in flowers is always better than just a bouquet of flowers, right?
As described in my previous blog post, the Zero Waste styled shoot a styled shoot is a faux wedding for photographers to create content. Another great thing about styled shoots is giving photographers an opportunity to support other vendors and try out new skills/ techniques!
This wedding was the second of the day for our group and likewise was just as amazing. The details were full of backyard wedding traditions, in addition to some beautiful, elegant touches! The huge tree that was wrapped in flowers was the perfect touch to elevate the look.
Different shades of pink roses for the flowers, in addition to a blue bridal top paired with a white skirt. Who doesn’t love to play with puppies during a session? To sum things up this wedding would be perfect for any Tennessee bride looking for a mix of Country and elegance.
I mean how cute are these two? Even in the cold weather they were such a joy to work with! You can view the whole gallery here!
Vendor Team Instagam Handles:
- Styled Shoot Coordinator: KlayneStyled
- Wedding Portfolio Specialist: Dream Team Academie
- Venue: Mount Ida Farm
- Planner: @bluesapphire_events
- Rentals: @nancesrusticrentals
- Florist: @your_signature_designs
- Adoptable Animals: @caspca
- Bakery: @albemarlebakingco
- Invitations: @okotaweddings
- Pie Illustrations: @thingsunseendesigns
- Shoes: @shop.kaileep
- Jewelry: @darethcolburndesigns
- Calligraphy: @writelizwrite
- Hair Stylist: @styledforelegance
- Make-Up Artist: @enlightenedstyles
- Bridesmaids Dresses: @bellabridesmaids
- Men’s Attire: @classictuxedos
- Styling Mats: @lindalestudios