Back in December of 2019 I was able to attend a massive styled shoot called Creatively Gathered hosted by K-Layne Styled. This zero waste styled shoot was nothing short of amazing. The event was planned for a couple hundred photographers who were attending the Katelyn James Business Journey. It took place at the beautiful Mount Ida Farm in Charlottesville, VA.
For those of you wondering what a styled shoot is, let me give you an idea. It is basically a faux wedding day for photographers to practice their skills, try new techniques, take lots of beautiful images, work with incredible vendors! It also gives us an opportunity to work with other creatives and bounce ideas off of each other. Here is the link to the whole Zero Waste gallery!
We photographed not one, not two, but three amazing weddings this day and I’ve been so excited to share them all.
This wedding vision was called Zero Waste styled shoot. Its focus was all about the environmentally-friendly yet luxurious couple. The details were nothing short of amazing and I loved the details and the Clydesdale’s of course! Our bride and groom were also amazing and simply stunning.
- Styled Shoot Coordinator: KlayneStyled
- Wedding Portfolio Specialist: Dream Team Academie
- Venue: Mount Ida Farm
- Rentals: Gardenia Social
- Florist: Your Signature Designs
- Floral Headpieces: Sarena Floral Designs
- Cake Designer: The Cake Bee
- Invitations: Okota Weddings
- Jewelry & Hair Pieces: Dareth Colburn Designs
- Gifts & Naturally Dyed Ribbon: Northern Dyer
- Men’s Bands: Board Thing
- Calligraphy: Pencraft and Post
- Hair and Make-Up Artist: Beautiful Dream Team
- Men’s Attire: Classic Tuxedos
- Alterations: Fariba Bridal Alterations
Finally, to end the evening and event we were able to photograph these beautiful ballerinas! It was so COLD but they were so amazing.